4th Global Dairy Innovation Congress & Awards MENA 2020
Welcome to attend 4th Global Dairy Innovation Congress & Awards MENA 2020.
It my great pleasure to welcome you to attend 4th Global Dairy Innovation Congress & Awards MENA 2020, which will be held on January 20-21, 2020 in Dubai, UAE.
Dairy consumption, across the world, has been increasing, with fresh dairy products and processed dairy products expected to grow at 2.1% per annum and 1.7% per annum respectively in the forecast period of 2019-2024. The MENA region is the second-largest dairy importing region in the world and relies heavily on dairy imports. At the same time, with the improvement of health and wellness, the dairy products tend to be more diversified and the market is becoming more and more competitive. Under this condition, innovation is an important driving force and the core business of many dairy enterprises.
4th Global Dairy Innovation Congress & Awards MENA 2020 is the only event platform focused on dairy in MENA for 150+ regional and international dairy community to gain first-hand information on MENA countries’ market opportunities, dairy product demands and preference, technology and product innovation showcase to generate more business opportunities.
Part of Confirmed Speakers:
- Ted Thorbjornsen, Senior Vice President, Agthia
- Mohamed El Damaty, Vice Chairman, Domty
- Imad Saleh, General Manager – Dairy Farms, NADEC
- Andrew Oddy, Herds Director, Al Safi Danone
- SumeetMathur, Managing Director, FrieslandCampina Middle East
- ArdaCenkTokbas, Managing Director at HDF FZCO, Pinar Food & Beverage Group
- KaunainShahidi,Senior Manager,Almarai Company
- Cem Tarık Yüksel,Managing Director,Unilever Gulf
- Aziz Albabtain,MD & CEO,NADEC
- Garo Matossian,CEO Middle East,Bel Group
- Susanne Huebner,Head of Organic Dairy MENA,Arla Foods
If you haven’t join this event, sincerely invite you to book your seats now and don’t miss the only global dairy innovation platform to seize new opportunities of MENA dairy industry.
Source: SZ&W Group